National Programs represents more than $3 billion in written premium in the personal, commercial, specialty, professional liability and public entity segments. We’ve teamed up with top-rated insurance companies to offer a wide variety of commercial, personal and specialty products, so you can fulfill the specialized needs of your clients.
Join a network of over 25,000 distribution partners continually looking for new products and opportunities to grow.
- State & industry associations
- Franchise, affinity, purchasing groups
- Banks & financial institutions
- Major national wholesalers
- Arrowhead direct representatives
- Online aggregators & comparative raters
- Local, regional and national Brown & Brown agencies
- Agency networks & clusters
- Carrier-owned agencies
National Programs works with highly rated carriers; most seek to expand their writings with us. As one of the largest program administrators in the U.S., our market clout paves the way to access the very best carriers in the world.
National Programs’ platforms are used online by thousands of producers and policyholders every day, processing millions of transactions annually. The entire policy life cycle is fully supported for producers and policyholders, including customer service and back-end operations.
Point of Sale / Arrowhead Exchange
- Policy documents
- Payment processing
- Endorsement processing
- Real-time reports
- Policy inquiry
- Commission statements
operations & customer service
- Customer service
- Back room operations
- Premium audit
- Reporting services
- Rating engine
- Third-Party Data Ordering
- Expert underwriting
- CAT management
- Forms & rules engine
- Policy changes
- Agency contracting
- License management
- Training, webinars & videos
- Reward contests
- Advertising & press releases
- Web, social media & blogs
- Branded campaigns
Provided as a shared service and accessible to all, National Programs has broad capabilities in the newest innovation categories as well as traditional actuarial review and product development.
- Relationships with dozens of InsurTech startups
- InsurTech technology deployed
- FCAS actuaries & modelers on staff
- Data science & predictive analytics team
- Product and program analysis
- Rate and form filings support
Multiple in-house claims TPA and ancillary services companies contribute capacity for carriers, customers claims and services.
Investigative / SIU